We at the Official Stardoll Blog are pretty nosey by nature, so accumulating secret details about the upcoming Miss Stardoll World 2010 contest was no problemo! So via a source of whispers and candy bribes, here’s what we know so far…
- (update) For the first MSW it will be 18 countries, but if the event proves to be popular it will most definitely extend to even more countries in 2011.
- Stardolls from any of the following countries will be able to compete. USA, UK, Poland, Ireland, France, Australia, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Brazil, Netherlands, Turkey, Portugal, Finland, Russia, Spain, Greece, Saudi Arabia. But there will also be a rest of the world Wildcard contest, closer to the final.
- 18 Stardolls from each of these countries will be hand-picked for the local finals to be held in October. We hear our judges are scouting for finalists already, so make sure your Suite is sweet and your MeDoll is dolled-up!
- (update) 1 winner from each country (joined by rest of the world Wildcards) will go through to the Miss Stardoll World Final at the end of the year.
- (update) A free 1 Year Superstar Membership will go to the overall winner, plus tons of SDs and glamorous outfits. Oh, and of course a majestic crown and sash! There will also be prizes for country finalists, country winners and grand finalists.
Phew!We believe more information will be released at some point this week, so keep an eye on the blog and your message inboxes for news regarding Stardoll’s most bold and lavish contest ever.